By Anonymous - 11/10/2017 13:00

Today, my husband ate several slices of pizza and one whole ghost pepper. He then threw up all over the living room, hallway, and pile of dirty clothes in the bathroom before going directly to bed. I had to clean it up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 969
You deserved it 427

Same thing different taste

Top comments

he's not a child. he can clean it up himself

He's probably having a vivid vision of a coyote telling him to find his soul mate.

Comments

he's not a child. he can clean it up himself

He's probably having a vivid vision of a coyote telling him to find his soul mate.

Lobby_Bee 17

I think I know how to prevent such a thing from ever happening again. Starting today, sneak ghost peppers into his food constantly until he eventually builds up a tolerance. It'll be a tad messy at first, but once that's done, you'll never have to worry about him throwing up everywhere after eating pizza with a ghost pepper.

Oh, gross! I feel bad for you that you had to clean up some partially-digested nipples.

The ghost pepper challenge thing is ridiculous. If you know you can't handle it, don't eat it in order to attempt to prove you can otherwise.

You should sit your son...er... I mean husband down and tell him you're not his mother. Next time just leave his filth where it is. If he is mature enough to make the decision to gobble up an entire pizza and a ghost pepper, he is mature enough to clean up after himself.

Your husband is a selfish, immature idiot. But you knew that already. If you control the cooking in your house, fix him nothing but the blandest of meals from now on, letting him know that since he can't handle food choices OR getting ill like an actual adult, you aren't takng any chances.

I would have dragged his ass out off bed and made him clean it up.

thatslifeiguess7 16

I don't know why anyone eats them ! Pepper spray is all its good for. I saw a picture of one hot sauce that said it would cause bleeding from the anus! what the hell