Barf

By epicfailureismyl - 05/04/2018 15:00

Today, whilst driving, I had the sudden urge to vomit. As I pulled over I wound my window down, stuck my head out, and emptied my stomach. At least I would have if I had wound down the driver's window instead of the back window. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 540
You deserved it 934

Same thing different taste

Top comments

From the times I was the designated driver I learned it's better to open the door and vomit than to vomit out the window. Assuming you don't want you car covered in it.

why didn't you just open the door to avoid vomiting on or in the car?

Comments

From the times I was the designated driver I learned it's better to open the door and vomit than to vomit out the window. Assuming you don't want you car covered in it.

why didn't you just open the door to avoid vomiting on or in the car?

You should get yourself checked out for a concussion after smashing your head into your closed window. Your story shows some cognitive impairment.

Even more than that, he "stuck his head out", so he smashed through the window with his head and then puked.

I was once a designated driver and I learned that you should pull over if someone wants to puke. My dads car was cover all in it after he wound down the window. The wind from driving blew puke also in the car and hit me. Was horrible. Do not recommend. Car looked like someone had explosive diarrhea on the side of it.

OP did pull over; he just rolled down the wrong window. But yeah, better to open the door instead of trying to puke out the window. You're less likely to get vomit in or on your car.

Funny how we still “wind” a window down, even in cars where you lower the window with a button electronically. Like how we “dial” a number even though phones no longer have dials.

my_way_1213 12

If he actually wound it down he wouldn't of hit the wrong button and had this issue

So you wound down the window? Sounds like you manually did that

Yes ocifer, I just had one..........after another.