So cute

By Anonymous - 23/02/2014 17:29 - United States - Canastota

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend wanted to take our relationship to the next level. I assumed since we live together that he meant marriage. I was wrong; the next level is me jacking him off with my feet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 183
You deserved it 7 606

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I wonder if the next step is using your elbows..

Comments

sweetestbitcheva 14

Make sure your feet are sweaty and let's see how he feels then.

give it to him with a woolen Sox ...he wouldn't dare ask it again..

mvc3ftw 17

"oops, I didn't mean to KICK you honey, I'm sorry!!""

That is just gross on so many levels. What a dick.

More like FHL. As his girlfriend, you should understand that he may like different things. It's one thing to say, sorry, I'm not into that stuff. It's another to write an FML because you think it's weird, and dislike it. He was showing you a sign of trust by letting you in on something probably nobody else knows, because he is too afraid to reveal it, for this reason. You just broke his trust, and made an asshole out of yourself on the internet. That's the only FYL you get from me. And for all those saying it's gross, who are you to judge him. We all have our quirks, and you are just making fun of his, because it is different. So for that, I say shame on you. I specifically made an account, having always been a silent user. But I made this account, because this FML disgusts me, and I had to rant about it. Now I say farewell.

10showgirl 16

I think i found OP's boyfriend....

rawlings123 17

I think this guy also has a foot fetish

I think she posted it more because she wanted him to propose rather than being disgusted by his foot fetish.

You know, now that you put it in that light, I can understand.