So cute

By Anonymous - 23/02/2014 17:29 - United States - Canastota

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend wanted to take our relationship to the next level. I assumed since we live together that he meant marriage. I was wrong; the next level is me jacking him off with my feet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 183
You deserved it 7 606

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I wonder if the next step is using your elbows..

Comments

Well he _is_ opening up to you and showing you something he's embarrassed about. Feet? Really? Ugh.

Anonyma518 5

Ermm. I actually find GF's and ppl's reaction terrifying. Foot fetish(bigger or smaller) is actually pretty common thing and I don't see anything wrong in that or giving a footjob. Personally I'm not that much into(though honestly if I'm loving a girl I find every part of her body equally attractive) that but I wouldn't mind a footjob once a while to make things interesting.

So giving a guy a footjob is weird, but sucking on his dick is "a ok"?

Omg. I dated a guy with a foot fetish for over 7 years. Seems like that's all I ever did.

Thank you for sharing that with the internet. I'm sure we all wanted to know. :/

Lmfao. Oh that's a good one. I'm sorry you were disappointed.

Axel5238 29

As far as fetishes go I've heard of weirder. Though, potentially it could be bad if he's so focussed on her feet and doesn't want to have sex/prefers the foot job vs having sex/ the OP enjoying herself as well. Talk to your bf about what you are comfortable with and see if he has other fetishes. It might seem small, but if you guys are into way different things sex wise and not into the stuff he's into it might be time to have a serious discussion about where the relationship is gonna go.

That's awkward, hopefully you didn't heel him in the jewels....