Slutshaming is not OK

By musik_ist_liebe - 21/03/2009 04:06 - United States

Spicy
Today, my 13 year-old sister had to explain the bases to me. Turns out, I have skipped first and second base and gone straight to third, without even realizing it. What makes it worse is that she told my mother, and now my whole family thinks I'm a slut. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 225
You deserved it 64 134

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So you've been fingered but are still waiting for your first kiss? Don't fall asleep on the city bus again.

Eresbel 0

How could you skip first (which is generally making out, I believe) and second (feeling up, maybe a little below the waist action, but not oral) and go straight to third base (below the waist/oral)? I honestly don't understand.

Comments

stike 1. strike 2. try again, and you better pray the person you're in a relationship with doesn't see this or you're gonna strike out.

Poison93_fml 0

are we talking about baseball?

#64 I'm 14 and I knew what the bases were when I was like twelve it just depends on your surroundings and stuff anyways you've done oral, but not kissing? that's odd, yknow, most people start w/ kisses and why would you tell your sister about your sex life? that's just like asking her to tell your parents!

18 and 41 rock my life. I was totally going to post a link to that xkcd.

Wait wait wait what? You haven't been kissed or felt up... but you've had sex? Strange.

How young are you? Too young to be on here.

Jesus don't kids these days know what foreplay is? You can't just skip to oral unless you've been with them before, let's be classy now.