Slutshaming is not OK

By musik_ist_liebe - 21/03/2009 04:06 - United States

Spicy
Today, my 13 year-old sister had to explain the bases to me. Turns out, I have skipped first and second base and gone straight to third, without even realizing it. What makes it worse is that she told my mother, and now my whole family thinks I'm a slut. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 225
You deserved it 64 134

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So you've been fingered but are still waiting for your first kiss? Don't fall asleep on the city bus again.

Eresbel 0

How could you skip first (which is generally making out, I believe) and second (feeling up, maybe a little below the waist action, but not oral) and go straight to third base (below the waist/oral)? I honestly don't understand.

Comments

Tell your family to stfu, if you were a guy they'd probably be saying "attaboy." It's your body, not theirs.

Bahahahah! #2! AWESOME! K no but seriously...wtf... this is an FML no doubt but....really? how the hell do you not know that?

bellaxobrianna 0

hahahah #2. but yeah how can u have not kissed anyone but gave someone a ******* ? i really dont understand

jp11692 0

everyone who is calling her a ****, think of it this way. it was probably her first time hooking up with a guy, who asked for head (or whatever you consider to be third, generally it's oral but whatever) and she didn't want to be prude and did it. she was probably aware that they skipped over making out but was too nervous to try. there are plenty of scenarios that could defend her situation. don't resort to calling her a ****.

If that's the case, well...she still deserves it. If she's just worried about being a prude and is afraid to say no, then the guy must have some controlling hold on her, and he doesn't deserve her. She shouldn't have done any of those things unless she was ready and comfortable. And from the sounds of it, she isn't old enough to know what she's ready for. It's sick, seeing all these 13-year-olds running around pregnant because they're so irresponsible and naive. And easy (in several cases).

Maybe she's been to first with other guys Still... that is confusing!

sunshyne84_fml 0

lol@14 how bout u worry about getting an education before u were about boys, cuz obviously u arent too bright