Freuding intensifies

By toomanypills - 26/03/2022 17:00 - United States - Easton

Spicy
Today, I'm in 12th grade and came home from school to find out my mother had someone over to have sex while I was at school. She's not had sex my whole life, so the uncomfortable feeling it gave me is different than anything I've felt before. She's been single by the way. FML
I agree, your life sucks 292
You deserved it 1 475

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sdog 6

There’s a reasonable chance she’s had a bunch of sex while you’ve been alive, you just haven’t noticed until now. She’s probably just been keeping it from you. Just move on. Mama needs love too.

Nikki 16

It’s more likely this is just the first time you’ve caught her

Comments

Sdog 6

There’s a reasonable chance she’s had a bunch of sex while you’ve been alive, you just haven’t noticed until now. She’s probably just been keeping it from you. Just move on. Mama needs love too.

Nikki 16

It’s more likely this is just the first time you’ve caught her

People are human. Most of us have a sexual drive regardless of our age. Mom was just more discreet or luckier before in keeping it out of sight (or sound). Get over it, you are old enough to accept that Mom is human. Unless she’s trying to involve you or your friends, let it pass without comment just as you would want her to treat you.

I don't use Reddit. Is there a "r/You'reDeludedKid" thread?

This is so ******* weird. Of you, not your mom. If you're essentially an adult, why do you care if your mom ***** while you're not at home? Also, who cares if she's single? Get over it.

urge2laugh 7

You should be happy for her! Have you ever heard of the words alone and lonely???

She's had sex. You just never caught on before now. You're an adult, probably with urges and needs and a **** stash of your own. You should be mature enough to understand that mom is also an adult with needs.

What I'm going to say may shock you, but your mom wasn't a virgin anyway.

kitten79TX 5

It's adorable that you think the only time your mother has ever had sex was when you were conceived. I doubt that she has never had sex your whole life. I mean, seriously. She's just been careful to keep her sex life away from you, which is a GOOD thing. You're almost an adult now. You can handle knowing that grown-ups have sex.

Devil's Advocate 1

I'll help your mom. You go do after school activities or something.