Slutshaming is not OK

By musik_ist_liebe - 21/03/2009 04:06 - United States

Spicy
Today, my 13 year-old sister had to explain the bases to me. Turns out, I have skipped first and second base and gone straight to third, without even realizing it. What makes it worse is that she told my mother, and now my whole family thinks I'm a slut. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 225
You deserved it 64 134

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So you've been fingered but are still waiting for your first kiss? Don't fall asleep on the city bus again.

Eresbel 0

How could you skip first (which is generally making out, I believe) and second (feeling up, maybe a little below the waist action, but not oral) and go straight to third base (below the waist/oral)? I honestly don't understand.

Comments

lifesucks1989 0

i've skipped first base with a guy i liked. and didn't think it was that weird. but skipping 2nd is like impossible without getting to 3rd. maybe her sister was stupid and got some of the bases wrong.

GangViolence303_ 0
polishswede 0

hey, you better ask your sis, how do I get pregnant?

In baseball its very important to not skip 1st and 2nd base. Because then your a cheater, and I do not like cheaters. You need to go to first base, wait a bit, steal second base, and if your in a hurry, grap the third base. When the game gets really intense, you have a chance of making a home run, which is very special. BASEBALL RULEZ!

yainorite, #26, this has totally ruined her life, she has no self respect and should take the prescribed medication. Overdramatic, much?

matwin_fml 0

#79, baseball sucks dick.... it might have hit 1st and 2nd before that though....

#82, OP: I think most people are confused by this story and filling in the missing pieces with their own crazy theories. I would love to know the whole story, or even just a tangible part of it that provides some context.

Well you are a **** if you have been to 3rd and haven't even been kissed. Like really? go find yourself a good boy that respects you

#52, you're insinuating that someone is stupid. At least have the manners to write and spell properly (i.e 'because' instead of 'cuz')