Slutshaming is not OK

By musik_ist_liebe - 21/03/2009 04:06 - United States

Spicy
Today, my 13 year-old sister had to explain the bases to me. Turns out, I have skipped first and second base and gone straight to third, without even realizing it. What makes it worse is that she told my mother, and now my whole family thinks I'm a slut. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 225
You deserved it 64 134

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So you've been fingered but are still waiting for your first kiss? Don't fall asleep on the city bus again.

Eresbel 0

How could you skip first (which is generally making out, I believe) and second (feeling up, maybe a little below the waist action, but not oral) and go straight to third base (below the waist/oral)? I honestly don't understand.

Comments

abcdilovehaterrs 0

omg, the same thing happened to me. for all you people who are like how did that happen?? i really dont know, some guys just dont know what they're doing?

That's impossible, or your a total ****. Seriously, I could sorta see skiping 2nd (feeling up) and going to 3rd, but 1st? 1st is making out, it's basically impossible to skip 1st

#67 Goodness. Someone doesn't understand analogies.

I've only skipped third with my gf but we went back and did it after a few home runs....

musik_ist_liebe, you still around? I'm really curious about the circumstances that led to you being in this situation. I'm not judging, I'm just...intrigued. Care to shed some light?

hm. That's...weird. But you know what? You do what you do, and this your FML not your "i'm so proud moment." So it's okay, alright? You're not a ****, necessarily. So don't sweat it, kay?

dyingstart 0

Hmm...it's possible that the OP does not actually know what the bases are. I remember when I was in junior high, there was a lot of confusion of what the bases were. Someone even suggested that 1st is kissing on the lips, 2nd is French kissing, and 3rd is seeing someone naked. Hmm...for all we know it could be something as naive as that.

christopherlove 0

I think you still need to learn what the bases are and stop listening to your kid sister. If you sucked a guy off without ever kissing him, did you really think that was okay and normal?

#2 & #8, much respect. that must have been the most awkward hook up ever!!!!! How do you get to third with out kissing? that is such a weird mental image.

ritalinboy 1