Slutshaming is not OK

By musik_ist_liebe - 21/03/2009 04:06 - United States

Spicy
Today, my 13 year-old sister had to explain the bases to me. Turns out, I have skipped first and second base and gone straight to third, without even realizing it. What makes it worse is that she told my mother, and now my whole family thinks I'm a slut. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 225
You deserved it 64 134

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So you've been fingered but are still waiting for your first kiss? Don't fall asleep on the city bus again.

Eresbel 0

How could you skip first (which is generally making out, I believe) and second (feeling up, maybe a little below the waist action, but not oral) and go straight to third base (below the waist/oral)? I honestly don't understand.

Comments

I don't really understand how this is possible... 0.0

aaa919 0

Come on....how do you not know the bases?

wow what are you like 10 come on now lets the big kids play you can watch

#17 it's widely understood that first base is making out and home is sex so with that general knowledge in mind, the OP has AT LEAST gotten his/her fun place played with in some way before having his/her first kiss. That's the FML. The irrelevant thing is what she thinks third base is.

anonimause 0

Not funny. If getting to third base without passing first or second means you went down on a guy who you never even kissed, your problem isn't sluttishness - it's lack of self respect. Not only is he not into you at all, more importantly, you're not that into you, and you need to resolve that before you have any more non-solo sex. If your mom isn't up to the challenge of discussing this with you rationally, find a therapist. I don't care what you perceive your limitations to being loved are - if you're fat, acned, annoying - doesn't matter. Look around at the real world - fat, acned, annoying people find love too - beautiful, giving, wonderful, non-cheating love. Stop going down on the captain of the football team and find someone who needs just as much love as you do. You might have to wait a few years until he stops pining after the Homecoming Queen, but eventually he will and you will find out how much better sex with love is than sex with hot.

uuhmn u must calm down cuz first u dont even know her storie and second dont come here on fml just to give some advice to other people .. its not the site for it :)

******* learn to spell before you criticize others commets. "storie." seriously? what's the purpose of that

I agree with ^^ but ...*comments .. Sorry

alex_vik 0

Ditto #26. You deserve better than that. Even if you meant that you did all three bases at the same time, it's still disrespectful to yourself. Trust me.

AntiChrist7 0

family is right. how much do you charge? if you don't charge anything, you are a stupid ****

Alright who is the real **** here? Your little sister is telling you these things. She must know from experience?

you don't have to have sex or make out to know what either one is. I doubt she "learned from experience" some guy isn't gonna get a bj then say "hey!! congrats on making it another base! we can go all the way to home tomorrow!" no. she figured it out bybsome resource whether it be friends or the internet

so you've never hooked up with anyone? thats hard to believe