Shut up

By anon - 04/05/2009 21:56 - United States

Today, I was sitting in a theater waiting for the movie to start when a hot guy sat next to me. Trying to impress him, I made seemingly witty comments to my friend throughout the movie. When it ended, he loudly complained to his friends about the 'annoying girl' sitting next to him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 764
You deserved it 105 051

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mehwhateverr 0

Nobody wants to hear comments during a movie... especially from someone you don't know. YDI.

well duh. everyone hates it when people talk during movies. your friend probably thought you were annoying too.

Comments

lifesabit 0

So from what I've seen it is you and #1..... against pretty much everyone else.

trilliamme 0

There is NOTHING worse than someone talking during a movie. YDI so hard.

fmah_life 0

If anyone wanted to hear you speak at the movies then you would have a role.

NO ONE LIKES IT WHEN PPL TALK IN THE MOVIES. i dont care if you have turrets, are trying to be witty, or are bored. shut. the. ****. up. dear :)

Ae_hunt 0

Life lesson for girls #1...guys don't like it when you talk....so shut the **** up. Especially during a movie...

YDI for talking during a movie. People like you are incredibly rude and annoying and deserve to be shut down. It probably made him want to hit you, not hit on you. 9 wins.

The only witty comments I want to hear when I'm at the movies are the ones my friends and I are making! And if you really wanted to impress him, you could have "accidentally" slipped while you were passing by him and sat in his lap. I'm sure that would have gotten his attention.

LilleyWhite 0

I would have been pissed too... Why would talking during a movie impress a guy?