Shut up

By anon - 04/05/2009 21:56 - United States

Today, I was sitting in a theater waiting for the movie to start when a hot guy sat next to me. Trying to impress him, I made seemingly witty comments to my friend throughout the movie. When it ended, he loudly complained to his friends about the 'annoying girl' sitting next to him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 764
You deserved it 105 053

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mehwhateverr 0

Nobody wants to hear comments during a movie... especially from someone you don't know. YDI.

well duh. everyone hates it when people talk during movies. your friend probably thought you were annoying too.

Comments

how is this fml? f his life for having to listen to your loud mouth during the movie

once again... YDI automatically for trying to impress someone.

Well duh!! How would talking during the movie he was trying to watch impress him in any way...? You fail, YDI.

i hate people who talk during movies. ydi

there are reasons as to why it says "silence is golden" at the beginning of a movie!

He was there to watch a movie, not an annotated version. YDI.

Haha, #9 hit the nail on the head. Usually, when you "try" to sound witty, you end up sounding stupid. And if you thought "trying to sound witty" would impress him, couldn't you have done while you were -waiting- for the movie to start? You know, when no one cares if you talk? Talking during a movie is incredibely rude because people have paid money to go see it, not to listen to you jabber. You're not going to impress anyone by being rude and obnoxious in public. Plus, you hadn't even spoken to the guy or anything. So yuou spent at least an hour and a half ruining the movie for everybody to impress someone soley based off of looks? Shallow and stupid, that's what I call it. You deserved it.

thats y u be urself instead of trying 2 be cool, and smart and shit plus ITS A MOVIE ur not suppose 2 talk DUHHHHHHH

iamspartacus2 0

You retard. Let me guess: you voted Obama even though you are conservative and do not know that if you are going to talk, which is not genius in the first place, you talk TO him. You're the the kind of idiot responsible for the cultural depravation of our society. Or you just suck at life. In either case, YDI. And #1, you are a stupid bitch as well.

WalkingDisasteR 0

If you want to get a guys attention, that's CERTAINLY not the way to do it. That's just annoying. Even I would complain, however, I'd complain to your face.