Short, sharp, shock

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out that it is never, ever a good idea to put a Band-Aid of any kind on your penis, because eventually you will have to take it off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 240
You deserved it 54 094

Top comments

it's called take a shower and it just falls off

Your penis falls off in the shower? Yikes!

Comments

ThoraxeTheImpale_fml 0
uFayel 6

And I was like, no shit Sherlock!

and thus it is always a good idea to learn from other people's mistakes. having a laugh about it is a plus.

Lizza330 28

You should've used the kind that only stick to itself.

it's called take a shower and it just falls off

Ohh stop being a wuss. Who knows, you might like a little pain down there. ;-)

you_freak 7

Why would you put a band-aid there in the first place?

that's what I was thinking! what could you have possibly done which requires a bandaid?? besides everyone knows it only works as a contraception if you put it on the girls belly button

fthku 13

Excessive rubbing can lead to bloody situations.

What if he has some sort of bruise or cut? Don't jump to conclusions...

why would you need a Band Aid for a bruise?

#19;; yes ive made my balls bleed.. kinda.

You dont need band-aids for bruises and i dont want to know why it would have gotten cut.

#57: How do you get a cut or bruise on your penis???

He cut himself while beeing blowed by your mom.

RedPillSucks 31

Maybe he was geting a bee *******. A girl with braces and a mouth full of honey can give an exciting bj.

15. try blown as well. works even gooder. trust me, I lrn English rite cuz it ******* matters. grow up and go hump a grammar textbook.

witchdoctor1 9

umm gooder isn't a word.... it's better... lol YDI for thinking you got good grammar when you don't even know that

killaninjah 1

you my friend, are an idiot. Not only is he not the OP, so you can't "YDI" him, but you clearly don't understand sarcasm to any extent. AND in addition you said "...you got good grammar." So please work on that.

HamsteronA 0

Have a shower/bath. If you aren't some disgusting person who never washes, then you probably should've realised that plasters come off when immersed in water.

I agree, don't they always loosen or come off after a good shower or bath.

Unfortunately, the really good band-aids do not.

UpsidedownKayak 9

#13, you will need to fill that form out in triplicate and file it in the circular filing cabinet. OP, your P.U.55Y application has been approved.