She's lost control again

By wellgreat - 14/04/2009 05:11 - United States

Today, I was in the Student Union when a man a came up to me and asked if I wanted to be in a study to see how men acted differently when working with attractive women. Flattered and taken aback, I agreed. He then told me I would be part of the control group to see how they act around plain looking women. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 519
You deserved it 6 511

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's just rude... they could have at least you keep your thoughts that you were the attractive woman.

Yeah I agree with number two. That's a bad experiment, you don't tell the control that they are the control. That's like telling a group that they are getting the placebo, it's kinda ruins the experiment.

Comments

it could have been worse, they could have thought you were a dude.

it was probably a test to see how attractive these guys perceived the women when told A) that they are attractive, B) that they're average, C) that they're "below average", and D) nothing at all. common psychology trick. you act like you're letting them in on the experiment so they don't expect anything. :)

Also, a lot of made-up-to-the-gills hollywood stars are pretty plain when they're not wearing make-up. I'll take a homely woman with a sharp wit, a sense of humor and mad skills over a beautiful but dull woman. She don't have to be homely... But I don't date trolls either.

M_Baugh01 0

at least he didnt put you in the man group LOL

IllegalLight 0

Everyone has different tastes, don't worry. And yes, #69, I was afraid that was where this story was going.

kissmeimkati 0

Everyone has different tastes; I'm sure a lot of guys do think you're attractive. And I wouldn't be surprised if the actors in a psych experiment were told they were in the control group; it's the men who would need to be in the dark.

So what? It's not like he called you ugly...

average_girl 0

lol how does the man kno which women r hot and which r plain? some girl might be ugly in one guys eyes and sexy in the other guys eyes. so ur life isnt ******. one of the "plain" girls might actually be appealing 2 u

mochiko 0

u deserved it for looking average