She's lost control again

By wellgreat - 14/04/2009 05:11 - United States

Today, I was in the Student Union when a man a came up to me and asked if I wanted to be in a study to see how men acted differently when working with attractive women. Flattered and taken aback, I agreed. He then told me I would be part of the control group to see how they act around plain looking women. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 519
You deserved it 6 511

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's just rude... they could have at least you keep your thoughts that you were the attractive woman.

Yeah I agree with number two. That's a bad experiment, you don't tell the control that they are the control. That's like telling a group that they are getting the placebo, it's kinda ruins the experiment.

Comments

#22, that would be a study i'd actually be interested in. :] and #46 haha. truuuuth.

tmlgurl 0

Fake. I'm too lazy to read the other comments but I'm sure plenty of people have pointed out that the experimenter would never tell the participant which group there are in. They shouldn't even directly tell you what they are studying. Nice try though.

SarahBabyCakes05 0

please tell me you hit that dude in the face? haha. he's a butthole.

at least he didn't say "ugly women". that's more of a typical FML

Monty_Python 0

Not really an FML. I'd say you deserve it for thinking that you are hot.

"Today, I found out I'm not as hot like I thought I was. FML." Tough shit. Yes, the guy could have been nicer, but that doesn't mean you aren't full of yourself.

So... according to him, you look plain. According to one person. This invalidates the experiment right then and there, as saying that someone looks plain based on the subjective judgment of one person is not scientific. I also agree with #8. And, furthermore, judghing by this guy's complete ignorance of the the scientific process which has been drilled by every science class that I've been in since eighth grade and certainly should be known by anyone actually conducting a study, he's a complete moron and should go suck it, his opinion is worth shit.

Icalasari 0

Could be worse. He could have told you that you would be in the group that makes men vomit

average_girl 0

so whats wrong w/ plain people? ur life is ****** bc u have 2 work with plain girls??? OMG!!!!!!!!! wow grow up