By Anonymous - 07/06/2019 00:07

Today, I was sitting in Walmart when I saw an attractive woman walking by. Being the single guy I am, I went up to her and asked if she needed help with carrying her groceries. She responded with, "You know I'm a guy, right?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 941
You deserved it 1 728

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope it’s one of those Super Walmarts with an Optical Store built in. You need your eyes checked, chief.

Comments

I hope it’s one of those Super Walmarts with an Optical Store built in. You need your eyes checked, chief.

Nah, the optical part of Walmart sucks ass. They’ll make your eyes worse just by talking to you

Aiden89 23

Aerosmith’s Dude Looks Like a Lady, anyone?

pablitosway 3

with all the gender issues nowadays.. I'm not surprised.. gotta be careful lol

So sitting in walmart waiting for ladies to come along to carry their bags is the way you pick up!? that's super creepy lol

Yea just what I need when I just want to shop for groceries - having some random stranger chat me up because I'm a woman in public and he thinks I'm attractive and that's all the reason he needs to be a bother, offering to follow me to the place I live. LOL Be glad it turned out to be some dude and never, ever do that again. You being single is not my concern. It's also not chivalrous, it's just weird and alienating.

So you only help women because your single? I mean it don’t speak for every woman but it takes more than just a helping hand with some groceries for the knickers to fall. You are aware that women aren’t vending machines right? Sex doesn’t fall out just because you’ve put some “nice” in.

You should really only offer to help someone if you see them actively struggling, and that should go for anyone, regardless of gender.