Self-confidence booster

By uglyyyyy - 28/10/2009 20:19 - United States

Today, I was working my job at Sephora when I overheard two women talking. One of them asked her friend, "Is being pretty a requirement to work here?" Her friend turned to see me, turned back to her friend and said, "I guess not." FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 005
You deserved it 3 263

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well.. It isn't... girls at Sephora look normal and accessible, girls at MAC look incredible and intimidating.

Yea, maybe if your stuck up and your head if full of air, that would be much better. **** those bitches

Comments

Yeah because one incident proves that all people who work at all the stores in the same franchise are just like that.

goldencrane 0

That's when I would have smiled at them and said, "that's right, you don't have to be pretty to work here. Would you two girls like to fill out an application here?"

You should have said, "No but not being a bitch is."

that doesn't make sense because she's not the one trying to work there

she was probably checking her own reflect in your eyes :P or she's a bitch..

perdix 29

I'm glad that Sephora doesn't discriminate against the ugly, er, I mean, pulchritudinously-challenged.

So what? You turn to them and say, "Actually, we have been looking for some homely girls to fill our positions! Would you like to apply?"

Are you a nice person, OP? I once worked at a place with an extremely condescending twat that made a lot of snide remarks both behind peoples' backs and to their faces. I really cherished those rare occasions when customers had the balls to say something very mean and cutting, since she needed to be knocked down a peg. Otherwise I would have sympathized. A lot of old women trying to be friendly also often asked her when she was expecting, which would make me laugh out loud.

Sephora isn't as superficial as some certain clothes stores out there, but really, those girls were MESSED UP. Probably it was just that girl who said "I guess not" cause the other girl was just asking. But really, who are they to judge. SCREW THEM. If they're gonna be bitches like that, then they don't know life. But just like #30 said, a lot of workers TEND to be bitchy also, which is seriously not good =_= but I'm gonna go ahead and assume you're not like that ^^ Haha but yeah really, I would've just been like "oh yeah, you're completely right, here's the form, since you're 'not so pretty' either, you'll fit right in ^^"

the_stereotype 0

i hate people like that. ugh. you should look at them with a really concerned face and tell them that you can fix them, because at sephora's you can fix any case no matter how ugly