Self-confidence booster

By uglyyyyy - 28/10/2009 20:19 - United States

Today, I was working my job at Sephora when I overheard two women talking. One of them asked her friend, "Is being pretty a requirement to work here?" Her friend turned to see me, turned back to her friend and said, "I guess not." FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 005
You deserved it 3 263

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well.. It isn't... girls at Sephora look normal and accessible, girls at MAC look incredible and intimidating.

Yea, maybe if your stuck up and your head if full of air, that would be much better. **** those bitches

Comments

I work at a locally owned makeup boutique that is in competition with Sephora, so this is very very funny to me. We've had complaints at our shop about how rude and unhelpful the Sephora staff is. On a side note: would you want a job where you were required to be pretty anyway? I think the point of the business is to help EVERYONE ugly, gorgeous, plain to look their best.

Ugly? Ill be the judge of this, full body nude photo please. :P

moxypirate22 0

pheasant lane mall? :D aw, i miss new hampshire Also, most girls who say stuff like that are either trying to crack a joke and don't really mean it, or they are shallow with no self esteem.

anonyfuck 0

ugh i hate people who think they're entitled to loudly comment on what they think of other people's looks, as if anyone should care about their opinions.or just for being shallow's sake. they were like a smidge away from harassing you at work, too. ugh what the ****...

PhantomxBrave 0

Awh.. Sephora in NH? I'm guessing you work at the mall.

please don't take offence at what they said.. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!.. I have a site you can visit.. operationbeautiful.com Ignore what everyone else says.. and TAKE PRIDE!!..

Don't take it personal OP. Everyone has a different perception of beauty ;)

that's when you yell as loud as you can in her direction Miss I can see you stealing that please put it back or I'll have to alert the authorities!!