Self-confidence booster

By uglyyyyy - 28/10/2009 20:19 - United States

Today, I was working my job at Sephora when I overheard two women talking. One of them asked her friend, "Is being pretty a requirement to work here?" Her friend turned to see me, turned back to her friend and said, "I guess not." FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 005
You deserved it 3 263

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well.. It isn't... girls at Sephora look normal and accessible, girls at MAC look incredible and intimidating.

Yea, maybe if your stuck up and your head if full of air, that would be much better. **** those bitches

Comments

Ouch....can women be any bitchier when it comes to looks?

Apparently. Thankfully the only place I've experienced such low blows is when I applied to starbucks a few weeks ago. Stereotypical Blonde #1 told me I can't work there cause I'll make the customers sick cause I'm not pretty, while Stereotypical Blonde #2 is busy texting on her phone while she's letting the milk curdle for my order.

What *****. Sadly, that's really common. I just get shit like, "Why would you cut your hair!?? That's not pretty."

Geez....I really do wonder how low people can get at times. Makes me wonder just how far they'll go in life if looks is all they ride on. Betcha their personalities are sour through and through.

expen_dable 0

I work at a coffee shop and there is no way milk can curdle that fast...damn now people are making up things to complain about.

Wow that lady is one heck of a ass I must say, I would've slapped her SO hard she'd be uglier than anybody. And two means... well... 2 objects, to however is a different meaning.

Agreed. I laughed at the irony. #11-"You're," not "your."

Sneak some items into their purse when their shift ends. Alarm goes off, then boom. Fired. :)

bosshaug 0

You heard to women talking? Your grammar makes me cum

Ugh Chick say that too others just because but 99% who do say stuff like that are ghetto chicks! I bet your actuallly pretty and THATS why you were targeted! F em they probaly dont even have a job obviously!!!

justmyluck1212 0
XaosZaleski 0

@11 You should be the last person comment on grammatical errors. I agree with Perdix.

perdix hasn't commented on this FML yet...?