Ruthless

By blahhhh - 09/04/2009 10:47 - United States

Today, I was out shopping for bras. While in one store, I couldn't seem to find any in my size. When I asked an employee for help, they took one look at my chest and said, "Maybe you should try our girls' section, we have a lot of training bras." I'm 25. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 451
You deserved it 5 001

Same thing different taste

Top comments

All you need is a handful. I'm just sayin. Besides, I'd take tiny, natural boobs over big, fake boobs any day.

Hey, there's nothing wrong with smaller boobs...I think my girlfriend's a-cups are the sexiest things out there!

Comments

yourafuckup 0

i'd kill for small boobs. shirts fit better with small boobs.

I FEEL YOU! We small boobed women need to stick together.

That was rude of her to say. However, every time I have went shopping for bras, they have tons of A's, AA's, B's, and the like, but no D's and DD's that aren't like 38-40 something. I wear a damn 32 D to 32 DD, and that's impossible to find, essentially, so I feel your pain. Personally, I wish I had smaller breasts, since I am a small person and clothes shopping is a bia.

small boobs are nice, i mean it! hate large breasts =/

ElectricKoolAid 0

Some woman told me to check the children's bra section for a C cup. It's annoying when they don't pay attention to the people they're trying to help.

pinkducttape 0

there's nothing wrong with itty bitty itties.

#85: UGHH, same! I'm convinced that 32D is THE hardest size to find ever! I have a small frame and big boobs and it is NOT what it's cracked up to be. All button-ups won't stay buttoned over my boobs, and basically any shirt that I own that isn't high-necked is a "boob shirt". I'm constantly wearing t-shirts because pretty much anything else makes me look like a wannabe **** star. NOT TO MENTION that it's apparently been decided that women with D cups need to cover up. Even "sexier" styles of bras like demis or balconets have more coverage in the higher sizes than the smaller ones.