Ruthless

By blahhhh - 09/04/2009 10:47 - United States

Today, I was out shopping for bras. While in one store, I couldn't seem to find any in my size. When I asked an employee for help, they took one look at my chest and said, "Maybe you should try our girls' section, we have a lot of training bras." I'm 25. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 451
You deserved it 5 001

Same thing different taste

Top comments

All you need is a handful. I'm just sayin. Besides, I'd take tiny, natural boobs over big, fake boobs any day.

Hey, there's nothing wrong with smaller boobs...I think my girlfriend's a-cups are the sexiest things out there!

Comments

i have small boobs. i hate it. none of the guys i know look at me twice. im told that im pretty (though i dont believe it), but im not curvy.

uberkrissy 0

i don't know about the training bra comment, but for smaller boobs there are really cute bras in the girls section. Yes, with an underwire, and yes, with padding. It's a rude comment to make in general, but she has a point. If you ARE that small, that is.

How big are you? Honestly, I prefer smaller boobs. (I'm a girl, btw.) Anyway... as my flat friend puts it, "I like having no boobs, because I can do the worm and it doesn't hurt."

Personally, I prefer a girl with a smaller chest. Big boobs get annoying.

average_girl 0

#71 im sorry... my friend is rlly pretty but her boobs r smaller than mine.. mine r bigger... of course guys stare at mine more.. but they all love my friend.. so i guess boobs rlly dont help me much there...

well where else are you going to find a bra then? It's not like they can just magically find a flatty bra for you in the womens section o..and nice job for boob attention : guys that don't like big boobs must have some creepy fetish

#76 What the hell is your problem? Different people like different things, it's pretty asshole-ish of you to suggest that guys who like small boobs have a "creepy fetish." Maybe they like the shape or perkiness of smaller boobs better. Personally I don't think it should be such a big deal whether a girl has small or big boobs; if you don't like your boobs then just play up another feature that you do like. Plenty of ass or legs men out there, haha.

000001 0

Stores tend to carry limited sizes, so it's not your fault. I hope you did find one that worked for you, though. Don't feel bad. If you really want bigger ones there's always push ups, bra inserts, or your friendly neighborhood plastic surgeon.

for victoria's secret, try getting measured in the store to get an accurate size, then go on their website. they have a special section for smaller sizes and bigger sizes (AA-DD). there's a good selection of the bras they carry in stores that come in these sizes. if it doesn't fit, you can always return it to the store.

bitchplease123 0