Ruthless

By blahhhh - 09/04/2009 10:47 - United States

Today, I was out shopping for bras. While in one store, I couldn't seem to find any in my size. When I asked an employee for help, they took one look at my chest and said, "Maybe you should try our girls' section, we have a lot of training bras." I'm 25. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 451
You deserved it 5 001

Same thing different taste

Top comments

All you need is a handful. I'm just sayin. Besides, I'd take tiny, natural boobs over big, fake boobs any day.

Hey, there's nothing wrong with smaller boobs...I think my girlfriend's a-cups are the sexiest things out there!

Comments

I'm 24 and looove my small boobs. I actually buy some of my bras from the kid's section, or from Urban Outfitters since they' have prettier styles that flatter smaller chested women. It's great to be able to go without a bra if I have to, and it's even better that they won't be down to my feet when I'm in my thirties!! #91 makes a good point about shirt fittings. I can wear really deep v-neck shirts and not look at all slutty because of my small boobs. It's kinda awesome to be able to show more skin and not look like I'm putting my chest on display. And if guys don't like it... well **** em.

If they are as small as the woman suggested, they'll be perky forever. Worry not!

sillysamitha 0

awww sucks sorry i feel your pain, except i guess i don't cuz im only 14!!! ahaha a 25 year old should have some boobs!!! sorry

put on another shirt and lose the bra

Another fan of small breasts here ;) Take pride in what you've got, woman!

Put_u_on_blast 0

I would have cussed the hell out of her, how dare she?

kellster 2

They make big girl bras for breasts of all sizes!!! That's when you stop and say, "um, is the manager in? Please have her come out, I'd like a word... "

#94 Boobs come in many sizes, being a certain age doesn't mean they 'should' be any size. Get off the internets, young'un. I have an A-cup chest and used to hate it. But my boyfriend loves them! And yeah, I can get away with wearing low-cut shirts and not looking like a ****. Plus, no sagging!

Bra shopping is always a pain... I have average sized boobs and fit a size 8 from the waist down, but thanks to having broad shoulders I need a size 14 in bras and the designer brands don't even make them that big! Ya can't win!