Ruthless

By blahhhh - 09/04/2009 10:47 - United States

Today, I was out shopping for bras. While in one store, I couldn't seem to find any in my size. When I asked an employee for help, they took one look at my chest and said, "Maybe you should try our girls' section, we have a lot of training bras." I'm 25. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 451
You deserved it 5 001

Same thing different taste

Top comments

All you need is a handful. I'm just sayin. Besides, I'd take tiny, natural boobs over big, fake boobs any day.

Hey, there's nothing wrong with smaller boobs...I think my girlfriend's a-cups are the sexiest things out there!

Comments

an_account 0

yeah finding bras is difficult... Having big boobs is no fun either. I advise the girls who are having problems fitting to try bravissimo (if they're in the UK -- one can also check out the website) or any brand that fits larger size boobs (for example, Freya or Kalyani; google them). It sucks having big boobs. At a 34FF almost everything I wear makes me look vaguely **** starish; I don't go out in spag straps for instance, without layering something over it. Also, everyone makes comments on them

GlumpyWonderCat 0

You must be in America. Come to Asia, the bra sizes are smaller.

all you need is handful. Don't feel bad your only as sexy as you think you are so be proud darlin'

beachgoddess 0

I know exactly how you feel. I'm about to turn 17. i know i'm not gonna grow anymore and i'm an A : / ..it bothered me for a long time..but hey! accept it. I also have back problems so i dont need additional back pain thank you! and everyone's right, no sagging! You'll be 50 and yummy ;]

80--I thought getting measured at Victoria Secret would help, but the girl that measured me must not have known what she was doing... She tried to tell me I was a B -.- I'm a D. I can fit into bigger Cs and smaller DDs, but definitely not a B! 91--32Ds--Try Fredericks, that's about the only place I've seen them! A 34D is hard to come by also. They usually start at 36, what is up with that?? Almost all the clothes places I shop at don't even carry anything bigger than a C (Deb, for example-except one time I got lucky and found the only D!), and even if they do, there Ds are always plus-size (Dots, for example). I'm not plus size!!! You are also right on about the clothes. I complain all the time that I have to cover up, and yet I see girls wearing less than me, but don't get called a **** like I would. I think small boob owners have much more clothing options!

Oh and for 105, don't say they won't grow any more. By that age, I wasn't getting any taller, but my boobs continued to go up another whole size. They have increased in size in the past year even, and I'm almost 20. Also, putting on weight will definitely make them bigger.

Hey, at least your breasts aren't giving you back problems. While nursing, I was an i-cup. I had to go to a specialty store that charged me an arm and a leg for a bra.

Ehh, I dig small boobs. Sometimes I think the whole girls-wanting-bigger-boobs thing was created so they'd have something to be insecure over. Guys can worry if their penises are big enough, girls worry about their boobs (and their ass, stomach, thighs, cellulite, cankles, skin, hair, makeup, weight, and whether they're tall enough)

Is this an inappropriate time to say "grow a pair"? I know, a little late for that... Just jokin'

LittleMissMack 0

You guys are being so melodramatic. This woman has a tiny chest (not a bad thing) and the sales associate was telling here where to find bras in her size. She did ask... The clerk was not being rude or anything. That's where the little boob bras are, sorry. Get over it. Or go shop wherever you have been for the past 10+ years that has your size in the section you'd like it to be.