Rush job

By ananomoose - 15/04/2009 23:30 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was struggling through an exam and the hot girl next to me seemed to be flying through the questions. So I cheated off her. When we finished I asked her to lunch. She said "No, I just rushed through the exam so I can go fuck my boyfriend." I got shutdown and probably failed an exam. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 695
You deserved it 93 988

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jdb2009 0

You deserved that one. You should just study for the exam, get a passing grade, and meet someone better down the road. How do you know she won't turn into a crack ***** given her attitude about taking an exam??

cbrown89 0

well you probably would have failed either way :P

Comments

YDI, totally your fault. man up, that was all your fault. and agreed. 33, youre an idiot.

Failercoptor 0

Where do i find a girl this eager to ****?

Well for those who think smart people don't go quickly through the exams, I usually go through exams quickly no matter I can do it or not. I get decent marks when I can do it, despite being quick. (Well, unless it's long essay answers, then usually the ones who can do will be the slowers.) YDI anyway.

Wow, who actually tells someone they're about to "****" someone else? Like #2 said, she'll probably end up being a crackwhore. :) I mean, it's the only logical conclusion.

Just because she was in a rush, doesn't mean she won't necessarily do decently. She might just have answered the questions she needed to pass. The people who think that having sex means she's an idiot could stand to grow up. And unless I've given it the okay, I find it pretty annoying when people copy my work. And most people will be more coarse or try to offend when they're annoyed. So whether she was being honest or not, it was the creep copying her work and then hitting on her taht made her say what she did, rather than lacking a sense of propriety.

ohhhhshizzz 0

If you are going to cheat, cheat off people you know who are SMART! Seriously, you are just an idiot for that alone. And secondly you should have just studied. Either way its a YDI. Jackass. & yes it is always the dumb people who finish first. My frined checks her test atleast 5 times before she turns it in, she has a 5.0 because she is in honors, straight a's

Miss_Tyff 0

Next time perhaps you should study and be more prepared for the exam. That's what you get for cheating.

Trix_Disorder 20

Agree with #59. The smart ones check their answers. ;D Way to go, though. And that girl sounds like a real winner.

You're rude enough to cheat off of her test, and then you turn right around to ask her out? That's kind of selfish; you're only looking for what you get from other people.