Rush job

By ananomoose - 15/04/2009 23:30 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was struggling through an exam and the hot girl next to me seemed to be flying through the questions. So I cheated off her. When we finished I asked her to lunch. She said "No, I just rushed through the exam so I can go fuck my boyfriend." I got shutdown and probably failed an exam. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 695
You deserved it 93 988

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jdb2009 0

You deserved that one. You should just study for the exam, get a passing grade, and meet someone better down the road. How do you know she won't turn into a crack ***** given her attitude about taking an exam??

cbrown89 0

well you probably would have failed either way :P

Comments

EffMyLyf 0

you seriously expect people to feel sorry for you? you 100% deserved what you got, plus you should of been kicked out of the school or at least got suspended, asswipe.

So wait a second, there was no way for success here. The other end is that the girl is both attractive and studious/intelligent, you really think you can match up to that? Yeah, I doubt it; you're a cheater and a whiner.

berlioz13151411 0

I'd say don't worry about it... firstly, you're an idiot for cheating but got away with it, so win one. Second, you avoided dating a girl who would SPEED THROUGH AN EXAM TO **** SOMEONE. Does anyone else see how ridiculous that is? So win two. I'd say you got off pretty easy, there, champ.

lacotuitblue 0
ffpoisongirl 0

#44 - but I think lots of guys would LOVE a chick who would put ******* on a high priority. The dumber guys would, anyway. But yeah, way to go. You deserve it for being a total creeper. Next time try and act like a normal human being instead of a desperate loser.

GloomySkyz 0

Id love to hook up with that girl.

I think we all learned a valuable lesson here.

Banthestrandland 0

#33 Boy, are you wrong. It takes all kinds--there are people who are dumb and ugly. These are the saddest in the world.

AntiChrist7 0

copying somebdoy's test is not a good start for a relationship , learned that one the hard way

#33, I can only guess that you live in your parent's basement...