Rush job

By ananomoose - 15/04/2009 23:30 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was struggling through an exam and the hot girl next to me seemed to be flying through the questions. So I cheated off her. When we finished I asked her to lunch. She said "No, I just rushed through the exam so I can go fuck my boyfriend." I got shutdown and probably failed an exam. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 695
You deserved it 93 988

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jdb2009 0

You deserved that one. You should just study for the exam, get a passing grade, and meet someone better down the road. How do you know she won't turn into a crack ***** given her attitude about taking an exam??

cbrown89 0

well you probably would have failed either way :P

Comments

RNCftw 0

YDI for being a creep and a cheater. and not very good at either apparently.

Inspired22 11

Yuck, she told you she was going to go **** her boyfriend? Wow. Classy.

Yes #22, this lady oozes classiness. YDI for not studying, cheating, and ESPECIALLY cheating off of some hot bimbo.

alex_vik 0

Meh, that girl isn't worth it anyways.

ohdangsonkendra 0

i tell people well friends when im bout to **** my gf and im a chick, it doesn't mean there slutty or whatever BUT ANYWAY, ydi for cheating.

YDI for cheating. AND you already were struggling, so you probably would've failed anyway, only now you can blame the person you cheated on instead of yourself for not studying. Lazy.

HAHA, YDI. Super fail. I've learned through doing this myself and seeing other people do it that usually, about 80% of the people that get done quickly have no idea what's going on and are just filling in random answers. The people that actually take their time and answer the questions usually get the best grades. Let this be a lesson not to cheat :) Either study or accept your bad grade like a man.

People like you make me sick. I hope you get expelled for cheating.