By badnewsbears - 21/10/2009 02:27 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was sitting in the cafeteria when one of my friends yelled out "Jake is uncircumcised!" as a joke. The girl I have a crush on was sitting at the table behind me and turned around and asked if it was true. I said yes, she responded with "wow, hope I never have to see that." FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 086
You deserved it 4 428

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Someone's picky picky when it comes to uncut dicky.

arienh4 0

I really don't get the fact that so many people in the US are circumsized, nobody does it over here except for religious reasons.

Comments

johnathon17 0

that chicks an idiot. there isn't anything wrong with an unmutilated penis.

johnathon17 0

that chicks an idiot. there isn't anything wrong with an unmutilated penis.

Are you serious? I'd just say " you don't know me well enough to be asking me questions about my dick. " Problem solved

Are you serious? I'd just say " you don't know me well enough to be asking me questions about my dick. " Problem solved

You deserve someone who cares more than your body.

MichellinMan 20

Oh god. Not another argument about circumcision.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

shove ur uncut **** I'm my urethra please

kurttimbob372 0

*you're. and I don't think insulting people to make yourself feel better is a good idea.

90- at least she has a picture of herself,you are probably too scared to put one.

ihatecake 0

90 i think she's pretty, and i like her hair, you douchebag.

She is beautiful. What are you talking about?

And you 125? Where is your picture? Because I sure as hell don't see it.

what's the matter with uncircumcised penises? I'm sure they all function the same.

#152 I think #2 was just asking how the hell the OP's crush could be so rude, not why he was uncircumcised. I agree with you that cut or uncut doesn't make a difference :) As to our OP, you'll find a much better girl, my man, she isn't worth a second thought. I'm cheerin' for ya!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

If you really think that, I feel sorry for you.

Mads_1234 28

Then she would've known he was lying -.-

Mx_Rider 6

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
arienh4 0

I really don't get the fact that so many people in the US are circumsized, nobody does it over here except for religious reasons.

Agreed 100%, it's mostly a US and religious thing. In Europe / Asia, it's much more rare. I think people are turned off by the hype they hear. If people don't clean their dicks, that's their problem, not a problem of being uncircumsized. There are pros and cons to both sides. Some say sex is more comfortable with uncircumsized dicks and less lube is needed. I'm not really here to debate that though. IMHO, OP, instead of having your current attitude, I would go after her and disprove the stereotype :)

ohh i see cos i live in UK and this FML confused me since i know like no guys that have been curcumcised haha

Retarded american jews, cutting your dick because why? It ******* hurts and can cause all kind of complications such as infertility and the loss of feeling. Tl;dr Jews+muslims are retards in science and health.

Arabs came up with our entire numerical system you ass

Alai 14

Nearly 60 percent of boys in the United States are circumsized in the first days or weeks after birth.Is that true?

stupiddumbblonde 0

Getting Circumsized means the guy gets the extra flab of skin cut off his dick normally at a young age. Being uncircumsized means they didn't get the falp of skin cut off so it's still there. Circumsized dicks are cleaner and look better.

ha its when guys get the skin cut off of there dick

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

As much as #11's grammar sucks, he is still right. You don't just randomly develop a disease from being uncircumsized... You get it from having unprotected sex with someone who has an STD, and in that case even if you were circumsized you'd still have a great chance of getting it too... If someone has an STD regarless of cut or uncut, you probably shouldn't be ******* them, or you should be using protection...

by cleaner you mean if the guy has some good hygene right? cause there are some dudes that dont wash for days or weeks or even months. Circumsized or not, dirty is dirty. You really cant generalize like that. Hygene is a topic that doesnt care about weather your snipped or not. Just be clean! and its known through the sex world that men with uncircumsized penis' need less lubrication. Not to mention there are some women who like it better... but hey to each chick their own dick.

JuJube, you're spouting off American propoganda lies (yes I am also American). New studies show that cut is generally no safer or cleaner than uncut. My husband is uncut and I like his just fine. If I were to have a son I would not be having his done. You can have it done as an adult and he can do that later if he so chooses.

Agreed with Elksy 100%. Hygiene matters, I don't care how you look down there.

just so you know I was saying that since some guys are lazy when it comes to hygiene diseases can form and I had a typo I wasn't talking about JUST STD's. It can get really nasty if the guy doesn't properly clean. It all matters on how well the guy cleans himself.

No you weren't "just saying that". You ignorantly generalized that men with uncircumsized penis are dirty. That's untrue, a guy with a circumsized penis doesn't shower for 2 day tell me youll want to suck on his rod when he pulls down the undies and you get a wiff of some crazy man musk. Your ass will almost puke on him. Some women done clean their clitoral hood or their inner lips, and that mess gets a funky smell. Its all on cleanliness now how its put together. True uncircumsized penis are easier to wash, but pulling the foreskin won't take aslong either...

@jubjube93 mine is clean and looks just perfect! and i never had an STD as well... did u learn that at school or u just had it with a lot of men who dont wash themselfs and xxx around with dirty girls wich gave them stds? ;P most common place to get an STD is from a pussy thou ;)

That broad is a virgin... bet you anything she thinks vulvas are ugly too...