Running late

By albert - 13/05/2009 12:36 - United Kingdom

Today, we were running late for school so my mum shouted at me to hurry up and get in the car. I put my school bags in the boot of the car and my mum drove off. It wasn't until she got to my school and told me to get out that she realised I wasn't there. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 368
You deserved it 4 147

Same thing different taste

Comments

lindsayylou 0

Well look on the bright side, at least your mom didn't drive off on purpose, like mine did once. It took 45 minutes to walk to my school and I ended up missing my first class. Thanks Mom.

For all of those who deemed my statement "don't have a period" as sexist, you took it the wrong way. It was merely a way of saying "calm down" and wasn't meant for any sexist intent. Poor taste in humor, sure. It wasn't meant to be discriminatory in any sense and I'm sorry if you took it the wrong way.

mcsnelly 5

#43--whether YOU think it's sexist or not, IT IS! Just because you don't think you mean it in a sexist way, saying "don't have a period" as a way of saying "calm down" definitely IS sexist, no matter what you think it might be.

burrito_supreme 0

She deserves a bonk in the forehead and a "coulda had a V8" xD

This really isn't an FML... she could easily drive back and get you again.

asxp10 0

My question, how could you know what she said if you weren't there.

mcsnelly 5

#47--I'm sure you didn't really mean it to be sexist, in fact that does happen a lot because it's something that many people do not make themselves aware of. Just next time, say calm down or whatever you actually mean. #48--Uh well the mom could have told the OP when she got back??

QueenOfMelodrama 0

Wow, haha. I think you GETTING to school is more important than you being EXACTLY punctual. One tardy won't kill you, but if you end up missing a whole class, that's a LOT worse. Sheesh. I'm sorry!