Run!

By Anonymous - 18/06/2009 10:37 - Australia

Today, I had a job interview but couldn't find my car keys. I had searched the entire apartment and had missed the interview. Turns out they were in my pocket the entire time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 699
You deserved it 54 651

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Getting sick and tired of people saying they're the first post. It's so stupid.

Ask a friend/neighour to drive, take a taxi, call and apologize BEFORE you miss the appointment. It is not like it was a hopeless situation. Problem solving skills = zilch.

Comments

lady307 0
hahayou12345 0

You must be one hell of a stupid person. Sorry.

done that before. but you deserved it

dumb ****- the pockets would be the first thing i'd search. and as said before: if it's important to you, you should've just called a cab or find some other way to get to the interview.

kpearsall 0

There's a lot of similar stories up here. You people seriously need to relax about your job interviews. It's a job, it's not the freakin' atom bomb.

My husband did that one morning while trying to get to work. We spent over 30 minutes tearing through the house to find the damn car keys so he could go to work. In the end, they were already in his pockets... turns out he forgot that he had put them in his pocket before he had breakfast so that he wouldn't have to look for them and be able to leave the house on time.... the result? BOTH of us ended up late for work that day. I was so pissed off at him that morning.

monkey_boy984 0