By mrs14 - 11/09/2012 02:04 - United States

Today, I spent five minutes sitting in my car, panicking and tearing my purse apart because I couldn't find my keys. I then found them. They were in the ignition, and the car was running. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 470
You deserved it 31 201

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I did the exact opposite today. I was really confused that I couldn't make my truck go forward, until I realised I'd put my keys down in the back seat when I put my dog there. I swear the little bugger was laughing at me.

Someone had a busy day. It happens to me all the time. Mom brain makes me forget everything.

Comments

Hmmm...i feel like i may do something like that this morning...

theten_fml 9

If you were in a horror movie you'd die..

Lucky i'm not then isn't it! For me at least...

LMFAOwned 9

Should have had that V8. Anyways, you sure you're okay to drive, OP?

My mom actually did this a few days ago. It was pretty funny, as is this FML.

Someone had a busy day. It happens to me all the time. Mom brain makes me forget everything.

I did the exact opposite today. I was really confused that I couldn't make my truck go forward, until I realised I'd put my keys down in the back seat when I put my dog there. I swear the little bugger was laughing at me.

iamwill363 3
ozone9914 2

i have had moments like that omg am number five

Those embarrassing/freaking out moments everyone has..

Things like that happen to everyone. Don't worry OP, everybody has brain farts once in a while.

trippythehippy 6

Do you happen to be blonde? But seriously, I have almost hit other cars because I forgot what hear I was in. Or stalled because I forgot I was driving a stick when I came to a stop.

xDropsOfJupiterx 8

Do you happen to be blonde? Sounds like you've been more confused and forgetful than OP has.

YakuzaxGeneralz 9

I think buying an automatic would solve your problem. Probably not. You just sound like an idiot.

trippythehippy 6

Funny part is, I am a professional driver with 500,000 safe miles.

wildsweetchild 19

I don't think she meant it literally...and even if it was Gucci, why does that matter?