By FailAtLife - 22/02/2009 04:22 - United States

Today, I had a job interview at a restauraunt opening up. One manager hypothetically asked me why I should be hired. I said I was more efficient than most. I left to find I'd locked my keys in the car. It took all the managers to help me get my keys out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 190
You deserved it 33 740

Same thing different taste

Top comments

why not walk off like its not your car until they leave or call a locksmith.... it would be more efficient than calling managers of a restaurant to your aid .........

the latter half of this entry has absolutely nothing to do with efficiency. it just demonstrates your stupidity. FAIL.

Comments

the latter half of this entry has absolutely nothing to do with efficiency. it just demonstrates your stupidity. FAIL.

why not walk off like its not your car until they leave or call a locksmith.... it would be more efficient than calling managers of a restaurant to your aid .........

zachattack 0

@ #2 It shows that he/she couldn't figure out how to get back into their car themselves. You failed.

I wouldnt have gotten help from the interviewers. Good luck with getting that job.

Darly_fml 0

Well... At least they won't forget you. And maybe, if you were good humoured during the whole thing they'll decide they like you!

Well that kinda sucks. But Good luck with getting the job anyway. I hope you have a good resamay to go by.

xolotl 0

This is not an FML. Like #2 and #5 said, this doesn't counter your claim that you're efficient.

CaptainCrunch_fml 0

#2...in what way does forgetfulness equal stupidity?

I reckon it's quite efficient to get ALL the MANAGERS out there to help you, after they've known you for such a short amount of time. You're a born leader, albeit a really clumsy one.

Umm... How exactly was the interviewer's question hypothetical? For the question to have been hypothetical, you would have to be a fictional person. Maybe you should concentrate on content as opposed to arbitrary, ill-used adjectives.