By thesockmancometh - 30/07/2009 15:21 - United States

Spicy
Today, I told my therapist that I suspected my partner was unfaithful, but I don't think he believed me. "What, did you find a membership card to a sex club in his wallet or something?" he asked. When I got home, I looked in my partner's wallet. I found a membership card to a sex club. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 182
You deserved it 4 658

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Which sex club was it? You should surprise him there. You're gonna get a lot of people saying it's your fault and you were a bad partner, but with cheating, that's not true at all. I'm sorry that had to happen. Get tested, get rid of him, and take all the assets. You can do better.

Jay9313 0

Second! And that really sucks, I don't see why other guys can't seem to just enjoy what they have, it's like they fell they're missing out on something greater, when really, they're pushing away the one the love.

Comments

Why do all these jackass FMLs sound fake? or is just me going slightly insane from my biochem final?

Fab0luZ 0
Jay9313 0

Second! And that really sucks, I don't see why other guys can't seem to just enjoy what they have, it's like they fell they're missing out on something greater, when really, they're pushing away the one the love.

To be honest I can't see how somebody can be gay...

#2 If it was the person they truly loved they would never act like that :/

oopsyipooped 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Which sex club was it? You should surprise him there. You're gonna get a lot of people saying it's your fault and you were a bad partner, but with cheating, that's not true at all. I'm sorry that had to happen. Get tested, get rid of him, and take all the assets. You can do better.

Doesn't matter if he's a bad partner. If you're in a bad relationship, just leave. Don't cheat.

That's what I've been saying for years #81

lexilovesyou 0
SUSAltd 0

This one made me lol for some reason. *chuckles*

LOL No ******* way... That sucks though... but maybe he's just... uh... LEARNING ABOUT NEW POSITIONS/TOYS? I have no idea what to say about sex club memberships. Confront him, man. Also, your therapist is a twit.

Exactly, you have no idea, so why are you talking?

Because either way he should confront him? Get to the bottom of it? Dump him? And either way his therapist is a twit?

Dude, I dunno. First of all, that would suck if OP's guy was a cheater. But I don't think a therapist would say that, at least not a decent one... In fact, I don't know how they do it in Texas, but a therapist in Nashville would be fired for that garbage.

xshann 0
caramelize 0

Aww, FYL. I can't stand cheating.

Ok, this is ridiculously coincidental. The irony is hilarious, but I think the best touch the OP had was his username: thesockmancometh. For that name alone, I say FYL. Haha