The gall

By DisgustedAF - 14/04/2023 00:00 - United States - Miami

Today, a few days within moving back in with my mother, I received sympathy flowers for my deceased son. They were from my ex-neighbor, the bitch who was supposed to be watching him but instead decided to have sex with my soon to be ex-husband in the house while my son drowned in the pool. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 008
You deserved it 129

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I can’t even imagine what you might be going through right now. I hope you will eventually be able to heal from this and move on, without the dead weight of your soon-to-be-ex husband dragging you down.

pizzadaddy 10

if it were my son, that ****'s mother would know what it feels like to lose a child that day too. I'm so ******* sorry for your loss. no words could ever express the absolute devastation and numbness that comes with losing a child. I hope you get some sort of closure, and mental help. Keep yourself safe, he would want you to. much love.

Comments

pizzadaddy 10

if it were my son, that ****'s mother would know what it feels like to lose a child that day too. I'm so ******* sorry for your loss. no words could ever express the absolute devastation and numbness that comes with losing a child. I hope you get some sort of closure, and mental help. Keep yourself safe, he would want you to. much love.

pizzadaddy 10

Also, I would sue or try to press charges for negligence and literally ANYTHING I could throw at them BOTH. **** them. **** them to hell, where they belong. I am so ******* mad for you. **** I hate humans so much.

I can’t even imagine what you might be going through right now. I hope you will eventually be able to heal from this and move on, without the dead weight of your soon-to-be-ex husband dragging you down.

I actually cried reading this FML

lalalaila777 24

is your soon to be ex husband the father? why wasn't he watching your son? sorry for your loss, id probably kill both of them for that, but that's just me.

I'd imagine the husband was supposed to be out at this time, perhaps at work or said to be out of town but was used as a ruse to hook up with the babysitting neighbor girl.

**** her for sleeping with your husband. **** him for cheating. But especially, **** her for adding insult to injury.

I hope you are taking said ex-neighbor to court over this

Hopefully criminal court. Negligence causing death, for one.

Well that's a lawsuit on about a million levels. Child endangerment, murder/manslaughter, adultery, wrongful death... the list goes on. Sue them both! I know it won't bring your son back, but you definitely deserve some justice from both of them. While we're at it, you said the neighbor was supposed to be watching the kid. Why wasn't your (soon to be ex) husband watching him? He was obviously home. They're both at fault.

This is so horrible, I can't even imagine what you are going through. I hope you have a loving supporting environment around you to help you through this hardship. my sincere condolences

I’ve been reading this website for about 15 years. This is hands down the worst thing that’s ever happened to anyone that I can remember. How awful.

I'm so sorry. I know how angry you are, and you have every right to be. There's nothing I can do or say to take even an ounce of that away for even a moment, but I hope you find peace in your son's memory and that you can move forward without the reminders of this woman's existence.