Romance isn't dead

By budda1368 - 09/10/2019 22:00 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I had sex for the first time. It was amazing, besides for the fact I barely felt him. I pretty much faked the entire thing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 206
You deserved it 1 256

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sytd3h5 6

If you love him, talk to him about other ways he can get you off. If you don't want to put in the effort to communicate, that's on you.

Comments

sytd3h5 6

should never fake sex would you want your partner to fake sex

Wadlaen 23

There is equipment available in certain stores that you can buy, that you CAN feel all the way in, and then you could just keep your boyfriend for the other stuff you enjoy with him...?

Ugh how awful. Would never want to be with someone who’s penis I couldn’t even feel.

courtalex 5

Yeah because I’m sure her boyfriend is going to be ok with just being there for other stuff and getting no sex just because she isn’t satisfied? If that’s the case then just dump him. He has sexual needs to. If she isn’t ready that’s one thing. But keeping him around knowing she isn’t going to have sex with him because she has other ways to get off is kinda ****** up.

If you love him, talk to him about other ways he can get you off. If you don't want to put in the effort to communicate, that's on you.

ryand82 11

Amazing, without feeling it? Please explain.

Sounds like he's endowed for the friend zone.

fleshyandeasy 3

He wouldn’t be having sex if it was Clearly she’s got a hangar where her pussy should be

@Squib it makes more sense to your pea brain not that his dick isn’t big enough but she has a “deep ******”? Take an anatomy class or get laid.

bobsanction 18

You must have a very large ******.

You clearly don’t understand female anatomy. Don’t have sex. You aren’t mature or educated enough.

Fast forward to complaints about him never getting better