Roid rage incoming

By screwed - 22/12/2010 17:56 - Canada

Today, I accidentally walked in on my roommate while she was changing clothes. She insisted on telling her boyfriend what had happened, because, "It wouldn't feel right" if she didn't. Her boyfriend is a MMA fighter/bodybuilder and has major jealousy issues. I'm screwed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 350
You deserved it 4 282

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you can't outrun him, tell him your gay.

alaaloo_fml_fml 0

Your roommate sounds like she is just looking for an excuse to start some drama.... or to see you physically hurt.

Comments

ROFLBERRYPIE 0

Might as well do it with her now - you're dead anyway.

perdix 29

Get a gun. Arnold Schwarzenegger + Mike Tyson < .44 Magnum (it'll blow your head clean off.)

OP lives in Canada. Tough luck for him on that one!

A wood splitting maul ain't illegal in Canada, it would split his skull wide open.

your aloud guns in Canada... my dad has a .357 magnum

Write your Will while you can, darling.

KyleIsSoFine 0

If he's a bodybuilder, he may beat the shit out of you, but as you're recuperating from your 6 broken ribs, lacerated spleen, and kidney contusion you can rest easily knowing that your balls are bigger than his steroid-shrunken peanuts. Feel better? Glad I could help.

bent80 0

all bodybuilders don't use steroids dickwad.

Bent80, based on your profile pic, it looks like you are a bodybuilder and I inadvertently offended you with my joke. It was certainly not my intention to do so, and I apologise for my transgression. Please understand I meant no disrespect, and I'll have your shipment of andro, ephedrine, and HGH ready by Friday.

I don't think Bent80 is a bodybuilder. It wouldn't take long to get to that size unless one completely ***** around in a gym.

slushpup9696 12

Doc, don't use big words the confuse him! From all those hours in the gym with other shirtless guys, I'd bet he's confused enough as it is.

alaaloo_fml_fml 0

Your roommate sounds like she is just looking for an excuse to start some drama.... or to see you physically hurt.

Girls just like to get there bf's jealous. Damn them.

soldier4life_88 0

she probably also doesn't realize the trouble her bf can get into...

alaaloo_fml_fml 0

72 & 81- Agreed. I believe that's one point at where men and women differ... could be wrong.

soldier4life_88 0

85- I agree that this is one point where men and women differ- for the most part- cuz I've worked with a couple guys that will do anything to get attention.. even start drama!! an I for one very much so DISLIKE people who start drama!!!

LadyTammyA 0

LOL, why would she tell? She sounds like a major drama queen wanting to start a fight.

I_really_do_care 0
catkat1988 17

lol, I'm going to agree with the person who suggested that if you can't outrun him, tell him you're gay. I don't really get why she she'd want to tell him, though. If it was purely an innocent accident and it'd make her boyfriend unreasonably pissed, all the more reason to keep it to herself.