Creeped out

By HadToApologize - 03/11/2009 05:20 - United States

Today, I took a shower at my girlfriend's apartment. I was wandering around, gathering my clothes when I noticed my girl doing her hair in the other room. She looked sort of peculiar, so I stood there, studying her. Half naked. I then realized it wasn't my girlfriend, but her roommate. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 371
You deserved it 23 059

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh no did she see your nipples? How will you ever recover...

Comments

bridgette5866 0

The chick wasn't naked, OP was. The girl was doing her hair. Why is this so hard to understand?

oh. just got what it was saying. but still you were only half naked. how is this an fml?

Savvysass 0

wow, I feel so bad for you. that must have really scarred your soul, I suggest counselling for douchebaggery you douchebag.

Oh no did she see your nipples? How will you ever recover...

"You" is unisex... No gender is applied to "you".

How is this an FML? I put down YDI but seriously there should be a third option for posts likes this; something like "you're a f***ing idiot".

Crazyemt5150 0

Today, I I realized that I have a ****** and it's bleeding. FML dude your an idiot.

perdix 29

It's good to know that if you go over to your girlfriend's apartment, and she's not there, there's a pretty good look-alike who can sub in in a pinch. When your rubbing Velcro, does it really matter whose face is way over there? Or who is operating the strap-on?

Objectively, I should be offended, but I'm very, very amused. :)

perdix 29

Oh, Lonely_Lez, you know I love you. I just chose to wear the ********/jackass hat for this one. ;)

mrzero 0

so buy one and get the second one for free