Relatable

By Having a pretty sister sucks. - 19/08/2013 01:36 - United States - College Station

Today, my sister had an emotional breakdown because two guys love her and she can't pick just one. Meanwhile I'm single and spend my time laying treats on my floor in a pattern and watching my rabbit run in circles. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 427
You deserved it 4 306

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Relationships are overrated anyway. Your pastime sounds much more fun!

Don't worry, OP, you'll find the right one for you soon enough!

Comments

Holy crap. You must have an awesome rabbit. Why don't you get out there and meet some people. You need a social life to get a lover

Epikouros 31

Yep, she could join the Rabbit Running League.

aria78 19

I've always found if you are torn between two guys then they are both not the one. Atleast you have your rabbit. She will probably be single again soon.

Since comments are closed on the anecdote above, I'll leave my witty comment here on this one. "Sounds like he wasn't having a gay ol' time."

Nolimit2217 32

Does she have to choose between a vampire and a werewolf ?

Sounds like me and my sister! Feel for you, sucks sometimes having a pretty sister :(

I should try that...that might be mildly entertaining...like a cat with a laser pointer... Anyway everyone has someone out there maybe they will enjoy watching your rabbit do a lap or two you never know...

daisiebud 18

Rabbit? Get a dog, they're better than any boyfriend or girlfriend.

warriorkalia 3

You, sir, have never owned a rabbit. They're like the best part of a dog and a cat combined. They don't bother you and make a lot of noise and aren't super needy, are fun to watch while they hop around and eat things and interact with their environment. They clean themselves and don't usually get hairballs nearly as often as a cat. They have clearly visible moods and will let you know if they want something through physical contact. They are loving and sweet, and can be litterbox trained. As long as they don't chew through every wire in your house, they're practically ideal pets.

skyeyez9 24

I had a rabbit, they are fun to have. The only bad part is (at least with mine) you need to rabbit proof the area they will be in. They have a tendency to like chewing on power cords. You have to keep them out of its reach.