Relatable

By Having a pretty sister sucks. - 19/08/2013 01:36 - United States - College Station

Today, my sister had an emotional breakdown because two guys love her and she can't pick just one. Meanwhile I'm single and spend my time laying treats on my floor in a pattern and watching my rabbit run in circles. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 427
You deserved it 4 306

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Relationships are overrated anyway. Your pastime sounds much more fun!

Don't worry, OP, you'll find the right one for you soon enough!

Comments

mikaellikestacos 14
Poetaster 10
skyeyez9 24

I have two nieces: One is very pretty since she was a baby. She turns heads everywhere she goes (dark brown hair, olive toned skin and big green eyes). Everybody always comments about how pretty her eyes are...etc The other one, is average. However the pretty one is extremely mean and the average one is nice one is very smart and kind. I predict guys flocking to the pretty (mean bitchy one) while ignoring her much nicer sister.

skyeyez9 24

Don't fret it too much OP. Every flower blooms in its own time. You will find someone.

can u date one of them to help your sister with her decision?

GhostDuck 30

I'm with you on that OP. I think your pastime is better, though. ._.

Epikouros 31

Honestly, you sound more interesting than the drama queen. One day you'll meet a cute, submissive vegetarian athlete with big front teeth who will hump you like a rabbit. You'll be enjoying romantic trips while your sister will be taking care of her kids from various deadbeats.

j_dixie 3

That's hilarious. I'd do that to watch my rabbit run in circles and I'm married. I wonder of it would work on my husband.

sounds like twilight.. yuck. Dont worry, OP, you'll find that special someone. good things come to those who wait