Thanks Dad

By Anonymous - 17/11/2020 14:01

Spicy
Today, I was cleaning out my deceased father's closet and found 4 boxes of BDSM porn videos, magazines and DVDs. To save his dignity, I hid them in my room to throw away on garbage day. My mom found the boxes in my room and now wants me to go to therapy. I'm only 16. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 625
You deserved it 186

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Losing your dad at 16 years old probably justifies some therapy in and of itself. Rough times man. Hope you and your family pull through.

Simple solution: Go to therapy. Even if your mom doesn't believe you, the therapist probably will. Then they can talk to her. (Bonus: You get therapy! Everyone can use it; it's not just for people with mental illness or BDSM **** collections.)

Comments

Why do you think it would hurt his dignity to enjoy ****? You should have just left them be.

xxlk4xx 6

yeah I probably would have just left them lol, but that's still nice of you for trying to do something nice for your dad! I would just be honest with your mom and tell her what you were doing if you havnt already! your dad would probably thank you for saving his dignity if he could lol. but also therapy isn't a bad thing even if you're doing ok! you're never too old or young to learn new shit about yourself 😊

Losing your dad at 16 years old probably justifies some therapy in and of itself. Rough times man. Hope you and your family pull through.

Rigggghhhttt. The old "I was holding it for a friend" defense. Never works. Sorry for your loss.

Simple solution: Go to therapy. Even if your mom doesn't believe you, the therapist probably will. Then they can talk to her. (Bonus: You get therapy! Everyone can use it; it's not just for people with mental illness or BDSM **** collections.)

DoctorPALO 14

So...because they were in your dad's closet, you're positive your mom knew nothing about them? I understand not wanting to tarnish your dad's memory, but still. Mom may have known, even indulged with him but could be in denial or is suggesting therapy because she doesn't want you to know about their intimate details. You should have just left it alone.

If mom didn’t recognize them when she found them, which it sounds like she didn’t, then I’d say she didn’t know about them.

Well, you can say for sure that she won’t spank you lol

shitty for your loss. assuming your mom loves with you and your deceased dad how did she not know about the **** in their closet? if they're separated why would you take it to your other house ? regardless therapy would be good for you.

OP, just tell Mom the truth. While she may not want to hear it, she ultimately needs to know the truth about how you came to have the material instead of thinking her husband is dead and her son is disturbed. In the future, if you want to discard or get rid of something put it in a trash bag with other trash and that into the rubbish bin - Don’t keep it around to be found later. And truthfully, were you planning on studying dad’s **** later?

I lost my Dad recently as well. Hug to you