Relatable

By Having a pretty sister sucks. - 19/08/2013 01:36 - United States - College Station

Today, my sister had an emotional breakdown because two guys love her and she can't pick just one. Meanwhile I'm single and spend my time laying treats on my floor in a pattern and watching my rabbit run in circles. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 427
You deserved it 4 306

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Relationships are overrated anyway. Your pastime sounds much more fun!

Don't worry, OP, you'll find the right one for you soon enough!

Comments

Personally, I don't see what there is to be jealous of. Especially if her sister is having an "emotional breakdown" over the whole affair. I'd much rather spend time with my pets than stress like that.

warriorkalia 3

I feel really weird about this FML... mostly because I was both girls in this FML once upon a time. Except it was more the preference for rabbit-pattern-laying than actually dealing with the situation. Cleared itself up eventually, but... That being said, rabbits are infitely preferable to a relationship with an average human being. Rabbits rock.

ViviMage 38

I found a great guy that loves me and my bunny, and her own goofy antics, aka asking for head rubs from a vacuum cleaner attachment! And yes I got my rabbit to chase bananas and wheat grass in circles!! Binky on, bunny lover!!

That sucks, hopefully you will find your true love soon. Good luck OP!

Trust me, you're doing fine. Most relationships are nothing but trouble and stress, and only lucky ones get into good relationships. Don't rush anything.

Don't be too down. I would date a chick with a rabbit

Cheer up, OP! Everyone has their other half, you just gotta be a little patient. Just remember you've got your whole life ahead of you. In the meantime, our pets can be some of our closest friends. I'd take playing with them over going into a full-blown emotional breakdown over a potential relationship any day!

shazinie 7

my mental relationship with my fave band member is going fantastic