Record breakers

By fatmom - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - United Kingdom - Royal Tunbridge Wells

Today, I came home from work to find my son and his friends attempting to find out how many of them could fit into one of my pairs of pants. So far, five. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 581
You deserved it 21 556

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Take this as a suggestion from your son and his friends that you might need to lose a little weight.....

Hurbel684 10

I hate it when people try to get into my pants...

Comments

If there's still room after 5 kids...big hint that weight needs to be lost

caysters 12

Definitely time to diet and exercise. If 5+ kids can fit in your pants, maybe you should just look at gastric bypass...

dnvrdty 6

Kids can be so cruel. Sorry OP. :(

you guys are rude. so what if she's big. just because she's overweight doesn't make her a bad or ugly person. even people who are overweight and do excersise doesn't necessarily mean they're going to lose weight. she might just have a low metabolism.

Nobody said she was ugly. This is a, "**** your life" AND "you did it to yourself" post. Your metabolism slows when you don't use the calories you eat on a regular basis. My husband broke his leg at the farm he works on, and now he won't eat any sweets because he knows he can't get up and burn off all the calories. And he cares about the way he looks (to an extent).

That's still no excuse though. Both my gf and me lost close to 25kg each over the last few months because we were seriously overweight. Unless you have a good reason to be overweight, for example there are several medications which can cause sudden weightgain, there is no reason someone can't lose weight. It all comes down to personal motivation.

aznpink7 9

I'm guessing they're really small, young kids if 5 of them can fit into one pair of pants. Either way, OP should probably take this as a sign to change his/her lifestyle to something more active and healthy.

This sounds like so much fun, in a team-building way.