Record breakers

By fatmom - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - United Kingdom - Royal Tunbridge Wells

Today, I came home from work to find my son and his friends attempting to find out how many of them could fit into one of my pairs of pants. So far, five. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 581
You deserved it 21 556

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Take this as a suggestion from your son and his friends that you might need to lose a little weight.....

Hurbel684 10

I hate it when people try to get into my pants...

Comments

Maybe you should try to go to a doctor about surgery or something

So what, the OP needs to loose a lot of weight.. doesn't mean her son isn't a total douchebag for making a joke with his mates about something she's obviously sensitive about... nobody here would want their kids and their friends to laugh at their body, no matter what it looks like..

I know it's hurtful but you should take it as a wake up call... You seriously need to lose weight.

Megan639 16

Aww sweetie I'm so sorry. Kick their asses so those boys learn some manners, it's not cook to judge

WhatYouMean 4

Don't feel sorry for yourself, it's your fault you're fat -.- this wouldn't have happened if you wouldn't always have the last piece of cake all the time. YDI

I wish that a bunch or people on FML would somehow be forced to learn how hard it is to lose and that not everyone who's fat got that way through personal choices or even from eating too much. It was a mean thing for the kids to do, and the OP definitely does need to lose weight, but for all we know she already is so there's no need to come into the FML comments being an ass.

I couldn't agree more. People always excuse their ignorance with "oh but very few overweight people got like that because of medical problems, they just were lazy and ate a bakery" but there are a TON of medical reasons a person might gain a lot of weight, even while eating right/working out.

As someone who used to be overweight I don't think it's too much work to do exercise and eat healthier. I managed it, and now I am a far more healthy weight.

caysters 12

While there are medical issues that cause difficulty losing weight, for a vast majority of obese people, medical issues ARE NOT the case. Large portions and lack of exercise are. Even then, most of those medical conditions do not lead one to be large enough that 5+ people can fit into their pants... I'm over weight. Have been since birth. It's hard for me to lose weight, always has been, but I'm nowhere near being that big! I work my ass off and am finally beginning to lose. So since most people are fat because they can't put the fork down, and not because they have medical issues, then yes, most people are gonna hate and be rude. If you don't like it, do what you can do lose weight.

My favourite part of that story is 'so far'. You're letting them continue out of curiosity?

Maybe you should work out. Just a thought

onorexveritas 23

How old is your kid? Five toddlers isn't that bad but five teens would mean that you are beyond morbidly obese, I would address this for health reasons not vanity.