Not so special

By Anonymous - 03/04/2020 08:00

Spicy
Today, the guy I've been dating and sleeping with told me he is also dating another woman, but that they only kiss. I was under the impression we were exclusive for two months now, since I told him if we slept together that it would be. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 136
You deserved it 432

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tounces7 27

He's probably lying about the just-kissing part too. He's just working up to "Kiss each others genitals".

lifeis4me 20

Why do people always think crummy spouses are the victim’s fault? People are able to hide their bad sides

Comments

WistayShlaio82 13

You have interesting taste in men.

lifeis4me 20

Why do people always think crummy spouses are the victim’s fault? People are able to hide their bad sides

WistayShlaio82 13

Maybe they should focus on themselves and learn to see people for what they really are instead of trying so hard to get into a relationship. Your move sonic

tounces7 27

Spouse? They're dating, not married. As far as tastes go...you can't be blamed for everything someone you date does, but at some point, after you find yourself dating the SAME TYPE of person, over and over again? At that point, it's 100% on you.

Now you know that a guy also has to tell you the same thing. It isn’t something you announce on your own.

julfunky 29

If she said “if we sleep together that means we are exclusive” and he decides to sleep with her under those conditions it would be considered an agreement to any rational mind. At the very least he would need to verbally disagree for this to be put on her. Which, given the fact that she was blindsided by this, I assume he didn’t. Yea, it should have been a conversation, not a declaration. But she said it. And he didn’t object.

I hope you mean EX-guy you've been dating and sleeping with. Too bad the English language doesn't have a single word (even a compound word) that captures whole phrase. "I hope you mean EX-(blah blah)" would sound a lot punchier.

tounces7 27

He's probably lying about the just-kissing part too. He's just working up to "Kiss each others genitals".

julfunky 29

I’m sure it’s nothing more than kissing. And hugging. You know, hugging his genitals with hers.

Dating is hard, if this is the worst thing about the relationship consider yourself lucky.