Private Freakout

By Roida - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - Australia

Today, my parents had a fight, which is a pretty normal occurrence at our house. But today, they fought over an orange. Dad is now sitting in his bedroom with the aforementioned orange. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 363
You deserved it 2 719

Top comments

blink831forever 13

LOL. Ah. Oranges. So many marriages they have broken up. When will people learn?!

Wow, that's... pretty petty, lol. That must suck, to have them fight over absolutely everything... my parents used to fight a LOT, and I remember how shitty it was to hear them scream at each other. Fyl, yes.

Comments

Tell your parents to stop fighting over fruit - they've obviously both already picked lemons.

LOL! I was at a friends house once and his parents were fighting over a packet of Krispy Kreme doughnuts. The women was screaming at him because he didn't get the flavour she liked...

Skull_300 0
BlowYaMind 0

Way to be the man of the house dad! You take that orange to your room and...enjoy!? "I like to have fresh fruit in the house and chocolate chips in my pancakes, write it down so you don't forget." (Step Brothers)

hahahahahahahahahaha that shit was so funny

mrodrigu7 1

um unless orange is a woman's name, then I don't get how this is an FML.

haha, my parents had almost exactly the same argument the other day. mum got the ***** because dad was eating all the oranges, so dad hid and ate another.

Orange you glad they weren't fighting over a banana?