Priorities

By Anonymous - 20/03/2016 15:58 - Germany - Berlin

Today, my father-in-law left my wedding reception because he had to feed the dog. This would have been alright, if he hadn't been absent for nearly two hours. Apparently, just feeding the dog and leaving would have hurt the animal's feelings so he stayed to play with him for a while. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 996
You deserved it 1 857

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You gotta think about the poor dog! Doesn't matter if it's one of the most important days of your life. The dog is top priority

He should have brought the dog back with him! Dogs make everything (including weddings) better.

Comments

You gotta think about the poor dog! Doesn't matter if it's one of the most important days of your life. The dog is top priority

A07 48

For some people it actually is true

In life, the dog is the top dog. Hence the special treatment

Someone has their priorities straight...No just kidding that was pretty bad for him to do that.

Don't be too ruff on him OP...dogs are people too.

A wedding lasts a day, a dog lasts forever.

He should have brought the dog back with him! Dogs make everything (including weddings) better.

lexiieeex3 32

Hate to burst your bubble but most wedding reception venues are pet free zones

DeadxManxWalking 27

what if people are allergic? I mean I'm not against it cause I would be thrilled if there was a dog in my wedding

My dog walked down the isle with my Neice, acting as the ring bearer for my wedding. She was 14 weeks old (the pup) it was cute. A few of our guests brought their dogs too. But we had an outdoor wedding in the mountains, so it was a little easier to have them there.

My brother got married a couple of years ago, and they had their dog as part of the ceremony. The dog walked with them to where the preacher was conducting the ceremony, and then I held the dog's leash while the wedding went on. The ceremony was outdoors at a park, and the dog was one of those breeds that is hypo-allergenic.

He should have brought the dog back and tied it out front if he was so concerned about it.

Don't leave the poor thing tied up out front! It deserves to party just as much as the wedding guests.

askullnamedbilly 33

The only appropriate way to tie a dog at a wedding is to put on an actual little doggie tie so it fits the dress code.

kmarie22_613e 25

#21 I wish I could thumb this up 100 times! I doggie bow tie would be perfect.

It's March madness, did you have a Tv at your reception?

how rude, his dog should have been invited also.

At least u know his dog is takin care of!

My new father in law didn't even bother with my wedding reception. my two brother in laws didn't turn up to the wedding it's self.