Partied out

By kp. - 31/08/2010 12:46 - Australia

Today, it was my boyfriend's birthday. After spending a reasonable amount of cash to get us a nice hotel room to celebrate, he decides he would rather spend the night drinking with his friends. They all threw up in the bath tub before passing out on our bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 166
You deserved it 4 497

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sallen0046 4

It was his birthday, not yours. He's allowed to spend it any way he so desires. Next time, try checking with the person you're making plans for instead of assuming they want to do what you want to do. It's selfish. It was a hotel, you didn't even have to clean up after them. Next time, get over yourself and just go home if you don't want to participate.

wezzleey 0

So let me get this straight. You're saying FML because your husband wanted to party with his friends on his birthday? You spend time alone with him on anniversaries. Birthdays are meant for family and friends. I understand being bummed. But FML? I deem not worthy.

Comments

JCo352 3

At least they puked in the tub, rather than various spots in the hotel room.

iTaylor 0

someone will be sleeping on the couch from now on. and yeah at least they threw up in the bath tub.

TaylorTotsYumm 10

It's his birthday, not yours.

KiddNYC1O 20
FyourLIFEdotCOM8 0

agreed it is his birthday do op should suck it up but on the othe hand what guy would pass up sex time with his girlfriend to get drunk with guys????

iSitt 0

write it off as a $100 necktie he will never wear anyway

#32 if they have sex all the time that might be the reason why he rather spend the time drinking with friends for his B-Day it's one day op suck it up it's not like it happens every day

fyourlife1990 0

I'm with #28 on this. It's his birthday, he's supposed to be doing what HE enjoys. Maybe you have sex frequently enough? Maybe for once, he just wants to get shit-faced with his pals?

benny2465 0

so he enjoyed his birthday while u moped in the room, and ur complaining?

Good point! But she did try to do something to give him a good birthday

Schizomaniac 24

Ewwwww puke bath! It was his birthday, leave him alone.

Graawr 7

I agree its his birthday he deserves to be happy and do what he wants. :P

It's not surprising that he'd want to spend his birthday with his buddies, but I do agree that cleaning up after your drunk boyfriend and his buddies sounds pretty awful. Sorry, OP!

#6 Sigh. Yeah? Just send me a message! :P Replying here requires more effort than I'd like. Plus, it doesn't make anyone else very happy.

Schizomaniac 24

Sending you a message requires too much effort on MY part. I just wanted to tell you that you're my favorite friend in the whole wide world. That's right, that feeling in your stomach is guilt.

Schizomaniac 24

I just wanted to tell you briefly that you're my favorite friend in the whole wide world. That's right, feel the guilt build in your stomach.

Schizomaniac 24

I just wanted to tell you that you're my favorite friend in the whole wide world. That's right, the feeling in your stomach is guilt.

Schizomaniac 24

Holy shit, triple post. I fail.

haha what a night that must've been for you :) maybe he'd rather get drunk than sleep with you, but better luck next time?

sounds like your gunna have a great love life... -_-

Heaven forbid letting someone do what they want on their birthday.

Something tells me rottentomatoes hasn't had very successful relationships.

Quest_ 13

Aw, why did it have to be one or the other? You both could have had a great night out then back to your lovely hotel room for some sweet sweet lovin'.

FFML_314 11

Did you rub their noses in it?

wezzleey 0

So let me get this straight. You're saying FML because your husband wanted to party with his friends on his birthday? You spend time alone with him on anniversaries. Birthdays are meant for family and friends. I understand being bummed. But FML? I deem not worthy.

FyourLIFEdotCOM8 0

20 I thought it was their boyfriend not husband. And if the boyfriend paid for the hotel he should be aloud to invite who he wants but if op paid for it than just make them clean it up in the morning and get them up nice and early :)