Out it comes

By emilyupsidedown - 16/01/2010 05:08 - United States

Today, I got a popcorn kernel stuck in my throat. It was quite irritating so thought I could get it out with my finger. Good thing, the kernel is gone. Bad thing, I now have the rest of my lunch on my shirt as well. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 037
You deserved it 31 785

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You so very smart. Best way to clear an obstruction in your throat is to stick your finger down your throat and get it out. Right. I mean surely there isn't a simpler method such as drinking anything to try to clear your throat. Right? you deserve it.

smokebluntzz420 1

Comments

Quite possibly you might decide to visit the restroom next time? Or maybe find a toothbrush? Common sense here. YDI, IMO.

smokebluntzz420 1

It's bulimic. And it's not a fun ride, speaking from personal experience. OP, FYL. I'm assuming you tried to take a drink etc, before doing that? If not, then oh well. You'll know what not to do next time. :]

Oh god I love when people spell things phonetically because they don't know how to spell them. But the best one I've ever seen was tooshay instead of touché. Classic.

lickmyjock 0

You need to practice deep throating, on me perhaps?

perdix 29

I was thinking that, too. Once she learns to handle a kernel without puking, she's ready to move on to a colonel. Or my privates.

Ydi for not having any sham wow pruducts on you! This lasts one week this lasts months! You can use it on your house, your rv even your boat. Now whatch this camera guy I'm going to pour this cola can onto this bit of carpet and use shamwow on it. Look at the results it has already soaked up that cola! Shamwow buy it today! You don't want to see kernal sad? Well do you?

steffie11 2

#7-legend!! that's gross, were you in a public place or at home?

You so very smart. Best way to clear an obstruction in your throat is to stick your finger down your throat and get it out. Right. I mean surely there isn't a simpler method such as drinking anything to try to clear your throat. Right? you deserve it.

ilovenoah 0

well sometimes that doesn't work SMARTASS!!!

You've clearly never had a popcorn kernel stuck in your throat. Sometimes, no amount of hacking, coughing, and drinking will get rid of it. Lucky me, I know my gag reflex well enough to where I WON'T throw up all over myself.