By Anonymous - 04/03/2016 16:47 - United States - Suwanee

Today, I had so much skin peeling off my lips that it got caught in my fork as I was eating. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 245
You deserved it 5 501

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe you've been mind controlled by an evil wizard to slowly commit autocannabilsm.

Comments

Eyalsh 32

my ex showed me a method for that, when brushing your teeth, brush your lips also. over a couple of times they will look like new. side effect being a weird feeling in the lips right afterwards for about an hour. but it's totally worth it.

aliciousness116 16

Chances are he has some sort of medical issue and it's worse than just your average chapped lips that Chapstick can fix. My cousin had insane chapped lips and went to the doctor it was so bad. The doctor told her she was actually having a type of allergic reaction to her Chapstick and every time she used it to help it was actually making her worse. She was told to stop using all chapsticks and only use Vaseline. It ended up clearing up fairly fast. Try Vaseline only, for about a week, and if there's no improvement go see the doctor.

Actually Chapstick makes your lips worse once you stop using it. They put in these crystals that dry out your lips immensely once you stop using it.

This is when chapstick comes in handy....

Exfoliation and lip treatments are your friend.

Maybe you've been mind controlled by an evil wizard to slowly commit autocannabilsm.

Drink plenty of fluids; water, juices etc. and apply some glycerine instead of Chapstick. It's more effective.

cheshirecat13242 32

Slap some coconut oil on that shit, OP! Works like a charm. You'll have lips like Beyoncé after a week

FilleNoir 21

Exfoliate your lips. A glove or a spin brush works wonders.

Druu 53

Eww, dude, that is just so gross. Apply vaseline, especially overnight. (Mentholated chapsticks sting like crazy if your lips are chapped.)

Sounds painful. But seriously you couldn't find Chapstick or Vaseline anywhere? You kind of deserve it.