By Anonymous - 28/07/2013 17:38 - Slovenia - Ruse

Today, on his way out of our apartment, my roommate's friend reached over and grabbed a handful of my popcorn. I was only mildly annoyed, until a little later, when I pulled out from between my teeth what could only have been a pubic hair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 608
You deserved it 3 532

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So, he was wanking it and then decided to shove that hand in your popcorn? Yep, time to urinate on his toothbrush... Daily.

TheDrifter 23

Free tooth floss? What a kind person.

Comments

sorry to hear that OP! that's really gross.

Baytheshark 14

15, we understood when you posted the same comment the first time.

I've done that too, the app has a few glitches like that, it's not that big a deal..

HOPPE612 5

But how could she tell it was a pubic hair?

TheDrifter 23

Free tooth floss? What a kind person.

Have to keep up on oral hygiene you know!

Especially handy for the annoying bits of popcorn that get stuck between your teeth.

So, he was wanking it and then decided to shove that hand in your popcorn? Yep, time to urinate on his toothbrush... Daily.

Use his toothbrush as a pubic-comb, that'd be a fitting revenge

#3, I'm assuming since OP is female, her roommate is too. She said her roommates friend was a guy....maybe fwb? Maybe they had just got it on, at which point that adds a whole other level of grossness....but maybe I'm reading too much into it.

He's her roommates friend. Where will she find his toothbrush??

Holy **** how disgusting. It's good to know that people wash their hands after going to the bathroom and touching their dicks.

#6, or either some guys just run their hands thru the water without thouroughly washing them -_-

But do they all wash their hands after just scratching their balls? I just learnt that all balls itch.

Baytheshark 14

You didn't find it refreshing that some people care so much about hygiene? Freak...

Baytheshark 14

But...how? Wait, I don't wanna know. ._.

Reminds me of the one with the guy who's roommate jerked it and ate out of his doritos before washing his hands.

Smoldering 15

You beat me to it :) I was thinking the same thing.

RedPillSucks 31

Well, someone was beating something...

Tell him to keep the extra toppings in his pants next time.