#notyourmaid

By Anonymous - 17/05/2018 01:30

Today, at work, someone shat outside the bathroom door. Not outside the stall, but in the actual hallway. Guess who got fired for refusing to clean it up! I’m a cashier at a tool supply company and the only female employee. Four dudes refused before I did. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 530
You deserved it 358

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Contact the labor bored,firing you over that is a violation of your rights. that business is in a lot of trouble.technically that was a "biohazard" making it an unsafe work environment, you have the "right to refuse" unsafe work or working conditions and they cannot fire you for it.you should speak to a lawyer immediately as well. you may not get your job back, but you may end up with a few years worth of pay while your looking for a new job. They royally ****** up.

White Trash 10

They should've hired a janitor.

Comments

saffy66 34

On the plus side, you can walk away knowing that one of those remaining will eventually HAVE to do it.

I'm against snobbery and elitism, but at some point, you can say, "I'm too good to work at a place where the customers shit on the floor."

you should pursue a relationship with that guy who hit the lottery and had $220,000 worth of "fertilizer" dumped on his ex-bosses yard.

AJ1981 12

yeah sucks could be a sexist thing or you being last might of just been what put him over edge... he didn't ask you first to me that would of indicated sexism i just think it was a sucky situation period....

yunotfunny 6

Can you say "sexual discrimination lawsuit"? Better start working on that.